Frozen Cookies 'n' Cream Squares
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (1-1/2- x 2-1/2-inch) piece
A no-bake dessert is the perfect sweet solution to a hot summer day. Our Frozen Cookies 'n' Cream Squares come together quickly and finish up in the freezer, letting you enjoy the day with your friends and family.
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-ounce) sugar-free milk chocolate bar
- 2 tablespoons strong brewed coffee
- 1 (8-ounce) container fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 12 reduced-fat chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped and divided
- 6 reduced-fat, no-sugar-added ice cream sandwiches
What to Do
- In a microwave-safe dish, combine chocolate bar and coffee; microwave at LOW 1 minute or until chocolate melts, stirring once. (Do not heat much longer than 1 minute, as the chocolate might burn.)
- In a large bowl, fold chocolate mixture into whipped topping. Stir in half chopped cookies.
- Arrange ice cream sandwiches in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish, cutting any necessary to fit. Spread whipped topping mixture evenly over ice cream sandwiches. Sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies.
- Cover and freeze at least 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares and serve.
Read NextLemony Freezer Pops