Tangy Melon Bowl
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
These delicious lime and ginger infused melon cubes are so fancy tasting, but so easy to make. Best part… ...yes, this Tangy Melon Bowl is another healthy dessert idea that tastes impressive but is easy as can be.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup granulated Splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups cubed watermelon, honeydew, or cantaloupe
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine water, lime juice, sugar substitute, and ginger. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Distribute melon cubes evenly into 4 dessert bowls. Drizzle with lime juice mixture, and garnish with grated lime peel.
If you prefer another fruit instead of watermelon, why not try honeydew or cantaloupe?