Broccoli Tabbouleh Twist
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
We've put a tasty spin on healthy Tabbouleh salad by making it with broccoli slaw instead of the traditional parsley-based version. This Broccoli Tabbouleh Twist is a lovely way to add variety to your mealtime routine.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (5.25-ounce) tabbouleh wheat salad mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups packaged broccoli slaw mix (broccoli, carrots, red cabbage)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine tabbouleh mix and seasoning packet. Add boiling water and mix well. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and oil to tabbouleh; stir until well combined. Toss 1 cup of tabbouleh mixture with broccoli slaw mix; chill until ready to serve. Refrigerate remaining tabbouleh for later use.
Read NextAnytime Broccoli Salad