Avocado Potato Salad
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Avocados are nutrient all-stars! Did you know they're loaded with good fat, which helps lower bad cholesterol? Now you and your family can enjoy the classic textures and flavors of potato salad with a good-for-you twist in our Avocado Potato Salad.
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds new white potatoes
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
What to Do
- In a large pot of boiling water over medium-high heat, cook potatoes 20 to 25 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and let cool.
- Cut potatoes into 1-inch chunks and place in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss until evenly coated. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This recipe pairs perfectly with our Crispy Oven Fried Chicken recipe!
Read NextAnytime Broccoli Salad