Ramen Noodle Broccoli Surprise
- COOK TIME
Budget-friendly and quick cooking Asian-style ramen noodles make for a tasty change of pace in this light and healthy Ramen Noodle Broccoli Surprise. Once you give it a try, we bet you'll keep this recipe close at hand.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 1 (3-ounce) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles with flavor pack
- 1 (10-ounce) can 99% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
cup sliced water chestnuts, drained, rinsed
What to Do
- In a 2-quart saucepan, cook broccoli according to package instructions. Do not overcook. Drain and set aside.
- In same saucepan, cook noodles according to package instructions and add flavor pack. Stir in broccoli, soup, and water chestnuts; cook just until heated through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.