- COOK TIME
Our Wharfside One Pot will take you back to the beach. Plenty of seafood and tangy tomatoes makes this no-fuss meal a real winner!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh or frozen skinless white-fleshed fish fillets, such as cod, haddock, or whiting, thawed if frozen, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen okra
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 2 (6.5-ounce) cans chopped clams, undrained
- 1 pound fresh mussels, cleaned
What to Do
In a large pot, combine the fish, shrimp, tomatoes, okra, onion, garlic, wine, and seafood seasoning over medium-high heat; bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium and cook 4 to 5 more minutes.
Add clams with their juice, and mussels. Cover and cook about 4 more minutes, or just until mussels open. Discard any mussels that do not open by themselves.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.