Crustless Pineapple Pie
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
One bite into our Crustless Pineapple Pie and you'll be ready to put on a hula skirt! This moist and easy pie recipe features an island fruit-favorite: pineapple. It's like hosting a luau for your taste buds!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-calorie pancake mix
- 1/4 cup light margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cans (8-ounce each) crushed pineapple in juice, drained and squeezed dry
- fat-free whipped topping, thawed (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a blender, combine milk, sugar, pancake mix, margarine, eggs, and vanilla. Cover and process until smooth. Evenly spoon pineapple into pie plate. Pour batter over pineapple.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then garnish with whipped topping if desired.
Read NextNo-Bake Key Lime Pie