Light & Airy Raspberry-Rhubarb Pie
- SERVING SIZE
- CHILL TIME
- COOK TIME
Raspberries and rhubarb make a great combination, especially when they join forces in this Light & Airy Raspberry-Rhubarb Pie! It's the perfect fresh and fruity summertime treat!
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated rolled pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 4 cups cut rhubarb
- 2 (4-serving) packages sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1 1/2
cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
cup granulated Splenda
- 1 cup fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate, pressing crust firmly into plate. Flute edges and prick bottom and sides with a fork. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine rhubarb and water. Cover and cook over medium heat until rhubarb is tender, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Add dry gelatin; mix well to dissolve gelatin. Stir in frozen raspberries.. Cool completely.
- Fold in Splenda and whipped topping. Mix gently to combine. Pour into cooled pie crust.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.