Creamy Dreamy Banana Pie
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
You'd never guess that our Creamy Dreamy Banana Pie is guilt-free. Honest! It tastes as good as the real thing, but no one has to know you used lighter ingredients.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 (4-serving) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 (9-inch) reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 tablespoons toasted coconut (optional)
What to Do
In a large bowl, using a wire whisk, combine milk and pudding mix until thickened.
Place banana slices on bottom of pie crust. Fold half the whipped topping into the pudding.
- Spoon pudding mixture evenly over bananas then spoon remaining whipped topping over pudding mixture and sprinkle with toasted coconut, if desired. Cover and chill at least 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
- If you love banana desserts then check out our collection of 12 Healthy Banana Recipes including banana bread, pudding, and more!
Read NextNo-Bake Key Lime Pie