Updated May 17, 2018
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Don't have time to fire up the grill? No problem! Sweet 'n' Spicy Shrimp can be cooked on an indoor grill, broiled, or baked just until they turn pink.
What You'll Need
- 4 wooden or metal skewers
- 32 large uncooked shrimp (about 1 pound), peeled and deveined, tails left on
cup sugar-free apricot preserves
teaspoon ground red pepper*
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
teaspoon soy sauce*
What to Do
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 15 minutes. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread 8 shrimp on each skewer; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Brush the shrimp skewers with the apricot mixture.
- Grill the shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, basting with any remaining mixture during grilling. Serve immediately.
*To make this a gluten-free recipe, use seasoning with no added starch from a gluten-containing source; and gluten-free soy sauce, or pure tamari.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.