Thick 'n' Creamy Mushroom Soup
- COOK TIME
This lighter version of rich and creamy mushroom soup doesn't skimp on taste. Our Thick 'n' Creamy Mushroom Soup is a quick and easy low-fat soup that anyone can enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh sliced mushrooms
- 3 1/2
cups ready-to-use reduced-sodium chicken broth
teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
teaspoon browning and seasoning sauce
What to Do
- Coat a soup pot with cooking spray. Add mushrooms, and sauté over high heat for 4 to 5 minutes, or until soft, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken broth, onion powder, and pepper; bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium-low.
- In a small bowl, mix milk and flour until smooth. Gradually add to soup, stirring constantly. Stir in browning and seasoning sauce and simmer 5 more minutes, or until thickened.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.