Weeknight Tomato-Beef Soup
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
After a hectic day, you can look forward to simmering this homemade Weeknight Tomato-Beef Soup quick as can be. This low-carb soup recipe has great taste, and nutrition, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 cups reduced-sodium tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh or teaspoon crushed basil
What to Do
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, combine all ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through.
Read NextEasy Hamburger Soup