Shortcut Chicken Noodle Soup
Updated July 16, 2020
- COOK TIME
Our Test Kitchen took a few shortcuts to create this light and fast recipe for Shortcut Chicken Noodle Soup. It cooks up in a hurry, but tastes like it simmered for hours.
What You'll Need
- 1 container (32-ounce) reduced-sodium, fat-free chicken broth
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
cup uncooked medium egg noodles
- 1 cup chopped, cooked chicken
cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
What to Do
- Coat a soup pot with nonstick cooking spray. Add carrots, celery, and onions and saute over medium for 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender. Add chicken broth and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Stir in noodles and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and parsley and cook for 5 minutes. Serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.