Apple of Your Eye Cabbage
- COOK TIME
In just 10 minutes you can cook up a side dish that'll make you the apple of their eyes! Our recipe for Apple of Your Eye Cabbage is full of color and nutrition, making it the perfect go-along!
What You'll Need
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 pounds red cabbage, shredded
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated Splenda
- Dash ground red pepper
What to Do
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook onion until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 10 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water or more as needed, to prevent sticking.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.