Mixed-Up Roasted Vegetables
- COOK TIME
Fancy restaurants serve these as an appetizer. Fairs serve these with sausage on a bun. Roasted vegetables fit any occasion, so what are you waiting for?! Give our Mixed-Up Roasted Vegetables a try today!
What You'll Need
- 3 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Combine all vegetables in a large bowl; toss to combine.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Drizzle over vegetables and toss until well coated, then spread in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until tender, turning vegetables halfway through the cooking.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.