Butternut Squash and Cauliflower Medley
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
We love casseroles that are as full of nutrition as they are taste, and our Butternut Squash and Cauliflower Medley is just that! This casserole makes a great side to any of your holiday main dishes, too.
What You'll Need:
3 cups peeled 1-inch cubes butternut squash
1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
2 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon reduced-fat milk
teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon dried thyme
teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon light margarine
1 tablespoon reduced-fat Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- In a large pot, add 1 inch of water. Place a steamer basket in pot.
- Place squash, cauliflower, and garlic in steamer basket and bring to a boil over high heat; cover and cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese, and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Preheat oven to broil. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place vegetable mixture in casserole dish, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and broil 5 to 6 minutes, or until lightly browned.
We've got even more great veggie recipes in our collection of Addictive Vegetable Side Dishes: 21 Healthy Vegetable Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.01 02 17.