- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
This healthy spinach sauté comes with big taste and a fancy name, 'cause when you taste it you'll surely want to keep it in mind for company. Our Feta-Onion Florentine is so delicious it will be hard to convince anyone it's a healthy option.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (10-ounce) frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
What to Do
- Prepare spinach according to package directions. Drain. Squeeze spinach between paper towels to completely remove excess moisture.
- Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook onion until tender, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low, stir in spinach and cheeses, and cook until cheeses melt.
TIP: For an extra special touch, sprinkle each serving with toasted pine nuts.
Read Next7 Healthy Squash Casserole Recipes