Cauliflower Fried Rice
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Our Cauliflower Fried Rice recipe is an even healthier alternative to your favorite takeout-style fried rice. This low-carb side dish is loaded with all the same great flavors you love. In fact, we bet your gang won't even be able to tell the difference!
What You'll Need
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
What to Do
- Place cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until it's in small pieces and looks like rice.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot; add cauliflower, peas and carrots and cook for 5 minutes. Add soy sauce, garlic powder and pepper, mix well.
- Coat a small skillet with cooking spray, add eggs and scramble until light and fluffy. Stir eggs into cauliflower until well combined.
- Cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender. Stir in scallions and serve.
Read NextSkinny Eggplant Parmigiana
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 97
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 1.2g 6 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.6g 9 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 162mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.8g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10 %
- Sugars 2.0g 0 %