Italian Herb Green Beans
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Take your taste buds to Italy with these easy-as-can-be Italian Herb Green Beans. There's nothing but healthy ingredients in this veggie dish that will team with any of your main dish favorites.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (16-ounce) frozen cut green beans
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 can (14-ounce) diced tomatoes seasoned with Italian herbs or other seasoning of choice
What to Do
- Cook green beans according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook onion and garlic 5 to 6 minutes, or until tender. Add a few drops water, if needed.
- Pour tomatoes into onion mixture. Simmer about 10 minutes. Stir in green beans. Simmer until beans are heated through.
Read Next7 Healthy Squash Casserole Recipes