Tangy Green Beans
Our Tangy Green Beans are bathed in a flavorful bath of lemon juice and Dijon mustard and finished off with crunchy and healthy chopped walnuts. What a super way to enjoy a serving of veggies.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen cut green beans, cooked according to package directions
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon toasted chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Place green beans in a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir lemon juice and mustard together. Add to green beans and toss to coat. Sprinkle with walnuts and serve.
Read Next7 Healthy Squash Casserole Recipes