Nutty Stuffed 'Shrooms
- COOK TIME
Our recipe for Nutty Stuffed 'Shrooms gives us a double dose of the healthy benefits of both nuts and mushrooms. Plus you simply can't beat the taste.
What You'll Need
- 16 large mushrooms (about 1 pound)
a small onion, minced
cup unsalted pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
cup crushed pretzels
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
teaspoon black pepper
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove mushroom stems from caps; finely chop stems.
- In a large skillet, sauté chopped mushroom stems, onion, and pistachios in oil over medium heat 2 to 4 minutes, or until stems and onion are tender. Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Stuff each mushroom cap and place on a large ungreased rimmed baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.