Snappy Peas & Minty Dip
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
Sugar snap peas are so much fun to eat, especially when we team them with a fresh-tasting creamy dip that's light and healthy. Enjoy this recipe for Snappy Peas & Minty Dip for a party, for snacking, for anytime at all.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
What to Do
- Prepare large bowl with ice water to cool peas after cooking. Snap off top and bottom ends of peas and pull strings away from both sides.
- Place 1 to 2 inches of water in large skillet and bring to boiling over high heat. Add peas and cook for about 30 seconds or until peas are bright green. Drain and immediately place in bowl of ice water to stop cooking; stir gently until cool. Drain ice water.
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise and mint in bowl. Serve with snap peas.
Read NextOven-Baked Egg Rolls
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 99
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 1.6g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.2g 6 %
- Cholesterol 8.2mg 3 %
- Sodium 90mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.6g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10 %
- Sugars 3.8g 0 %