- 15 servings (30 rangoons)
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 rangoons
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
We love being able to continue enjoying some of our take-out favorites in a healthier way, and that's just the case with these Take-Out Rangoons. This diabetic-friendly version of those creamy wontons we love so much is just as good and won't break our diet!
What You'll Need:
1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups chopped imitation crab meat (about 3/4 pound)
cup thinly sliced scallions
30 refrigerated wonton wrappers (1/2 pound)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and garlic powder; mix well with an electric beater. Add crab meat and scallions, stirring until thoroughly mixed.
- Place 1 teaspoon crab mixture in center of each wonton. Brush edges lightly with water, then fold in half (one point to an opposite point, like a turnover) over crab mixture, and press to seal. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until crisp and golden, turning once halfway through baking.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.01 27 17.