Mediterranean Roasted Pepper Dip
- SERVING SIZE
Made with non-fat Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, our Mediterranean Roasted Pepper Dip is a great snack day or night. Keep it low-fat by dipping assorted fresh veggies!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and patted dry
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16-ounce) non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove
teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Place all the ingredients in a blender jar and process until thoroughly blended. Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container until ready to use.
Serve with assorted fresh cut vegetables for dipping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.