- SERVING SIZE
- 6 chips
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
These delicious Zucchini Chips are the perfect snack for a healthier lifestyle! Low-fat and low-carb, our easy zucchini recipe is baked to perfection. The flavors are bold and taste better than any store-bought chips! It's the perfect appetizer for game day or just when you're lounging around watching TV. Careful though, stray fingers may dip into your Zucchini Chips when the family realizes just how good they are!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup reduced fat, finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat an oven-proof wire rack with cooking spray then place on baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices in milk then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange coated zucchini slices on wire rack and bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until browned and crisp. Serve immediately.
- Serving Suggestion!
- Serve with a reduced-fat Ranch dressing for dipping.
- Check out more amazing Recipes with Zucchini!
- Fun Fact!
- Zucchini was first brought to the United States in the 1920s by the Italians! We sure are glad they introduced this versatile fruit. So many amazing recipes have evolved from it!
Read NextOven-Baked Egg Rolls