Chocolate Chip Cheese Squares
Updated November 25, 2020
- CHILL TIME
- COOK TIME
Looking for a lighter alternative to cheesecake? Our Chocolate Chip Cheese Squares start with a light and fluffy base made from reduced-fat cream cheese and reduced-fat sour cream. Cocoa powder and chocolate chips take them over the edge.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
cup Splenda baking blend
cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 eggs
cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a food processor or blender, combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add Splenda, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and eggs, blending until smooth, scraping down sides at least once. Pour into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake on middle rack 35 to 40 minutes, or until just set. Cool on rack 20 to 30 minutes, then refrigerate at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
- You've gotta love this chocolaty, cheesecake goodness all for less than 10 grams of carbs! For even more low-carb desserts click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.