Skinny Blueberry Crumble Bars
Updated January 22, 2021
- COOK TIME
Got a craving for something a little sweet and crunchy? Bake up a batch of these Skinny Blueberry Crumble Bars! These diabetic-friendly bars are made with fresh blueberries and a couple of secret ingredients, so you can count on really great tastes!
What You'll Need
cup white whole wheat flour
cup packed light brown sugar
cup canola oil
- 1 1/4
cup quick cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2
cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, combine whole wheat flour, brown sugar, salt, oil, oats, and juice. Pulse until combined and crumbly. Remove 3/4 cup mixture and set aside for topping.
- Press remaining mixture into bottom of prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, blueberries, and lemon juice. Pour over crust, then top with reserved topping.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown on edges. Let cool, then cut into bars.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.