Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Squares
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
We dare you to resist our Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Squares! These light cheesecake brownies are big on rich taste but are made from lighter ingredients, so go ahead and indulge!
What You'll Need:
8 sheets chocolate graham crackers
4 tablespoons light margarine, melted
1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
1 cup fat-free sour cream
cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 large whole egg
1 large egg white
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
cup sugar-free chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Line with piece of parchment; coat lining with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a food processor, process graham crackers until finely ground. In a bowl, combine crumbs and margarine; mix well. Gently press mixture into bottom of baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream. Add cocoa, cornstarch, sugar, egg, and egg white and vanilla, and continue beating until mixture is smooth. Pour over graham cracker crumbs; sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until just set; cool completely in baking dish.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Invert onto serving platter, peel off paper, and reinvert crust side down before cutting.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.02 10 17.