Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Squares
Updated December 20, 2016
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 35 Min
We dare you to resist our Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Squares! These light cheesecake brownies are big on rich taste but are made from reduced fat, unsweetened, and sugar free ingredients, so go ahead and indulge!
What You'll Need:
3 sheets chocolate graham crackers
1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1 large whole egg
1 large egg white
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
cup sugar-free chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Line with piece of parchment or wax paper; coat lining with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a food processor, process graham crackers until finely ground. Gently press crumbs into bottom of prepared baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream. Add cocoa, cornstarch, sugar, egg, and egg white and continue beating until mixture is smooth. Pour over graham cracker crumbs; sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until just set; cool completely in baking dish.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Invert onto serving platter, peel off paper, and reinvert crust side down before cutting.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.02 10 17.