Updated May 18, 2018
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Around the Test Kitchen we always like to refer to healthy as-can-be fish as "fast food" 'cause nothing is quicker to prepare. And if you want to make sure everyone shows up at the table for dinner; give our Reel 'em In Cajun Catfish a try. This flavorful combo is sure to be a winner.
What You'll Need
- 4 (4-ounce) U.S. Farm-Raised catfish fillets
- Cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons Creole or Cajun seasoning, divided
- 4 lemon wedges
What to Do
- Preheat broiler. Coat broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Pat fillets dry with paper towels. Spray and season fillets on both sides, then arrange fillets in prepared broiler pan.
- Broil fillets on each side about 6 minutes, or until fish is crispy and flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges.
Other fish, such as tilapia, work equally well in this recipe.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.