- COOK TIME
You're gonna really like this since it's practically fat-free and it's your main course and vegetables all cooked in one dish - making cleanup a breeze!
What You'll Need
- 3 medium-sized carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1 pound sea bass fillets, rinsed and patted dry
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, cut in half
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, washed and stems removed
- 1 can (5.5 ounces) vegetable juice
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Spread half of the carrots evenly on the bottom of a 9" x 13" glass baking dish. Place the fish fillets over the carrots and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Squeeze half a lemon over the fish, then place the spinach over the fish and squeeze the other half lemon over the spinach. Top with the remaining carrots. Pour the vegetable juice over the pan and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Julienne-cut carrots are practically the size of matchsticks. Try it. It looks fancy.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.