Updated May 17, 2018
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Move over meat loaf! Tempting Tuna Loaf is a fresh light alternative that fits our meal plan to a 'T!'
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can chunk white tuna in water, drained and flaked
cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
cup low-fat (1 percent) milk
teaspoon lemon juice
teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well. Spread into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until golden. Slice and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Calories from Fat
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.