Balsamic Tomato & Cauliflower Salad
This fresh and simple tossed salad has a nice crunch, a little sweetness, and tangy homemade vinaigrette. Serve our Balsamic Tomato & Cauliflower Salad with a juicy piece of chicken or as a refreshing meal starter.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups assorted baby greens
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup small cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons Basil-Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine greens, tomatoes, and cauliflower. Drizzle with dressing and toss lightly.
To make your own Basil-Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette, in a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, and 1/4 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard. Makes 1/2 cup.
Read NextHam and Edamame Chop Salad
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Calories 26
- Calories from Fat 1.0
- Total Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 47mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.5g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 1.1g 0 %