Mandarin Orange Bibb Salad
Every bite of our Mandarin Orange Bibb Salad comes with a refreshing citrusy burst of flavor. It's healthy, it's tasty and it's one you'll surely want to try.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups bite-size pieces Boston bibb lettuce
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges in juice, drained
- 1/4 cup unsalted sunflower seed kernels, toasted
- 2 tablespoons low-fat balsamic vinaigrette
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, oranges, and sunflower seeds. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.
Read NextSpecial Seven-Layer Salad