- 15 Min
Add a colorful pop to your table with this easy salad recipe. Our Rainbow Salad features all the colors of the rainbow made from fresh fruit and veggies. It's not just a beautiful salad, it's a healthy and yummy one too!
What You'll Need
- 2 (5-ounce) packages mixed salad greens
- 10 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 large carrot, spiralized or cut into thin strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
What to Do
- In a large bowl, add salad greens. Arrange remaining salad ingredients on top, as pictured.
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients; mix well. Pour over salad and serve.
This colorful salad makes for a great dinner salad too -just add some cooked chicken or turkey breast!
Read NextFarm Stand Salad