Veggie Hash in a Dash
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup mixture
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Nothing beats our Veggie Hash in a Dash when you're rushing to get a good, hearty meal in the morning! We use fresh and flavorful veggies, so you get a healthier start on your morning!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound frozen cubed potatoes, thawed (4 cups)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 bell peppers (1 red and 1 yellow), chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen asparagus cuts, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add potatoes and onions and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until potatoes are lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in bell peppers, mushrooms, and garlic; cook 5 to 6 minutes, or until peppers are tender, stirring frequently.
- Add asparagus, salt, and black pepper; cook until heated through. Serve immediately.
Thumbs-up for gluten-free meal plans!
Read NextTomato, Bacon, and Cheddar Grits