Homemade Breakfast Sausage
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 patty
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
Whether you're inviting friends over for brunch or just planning a hearty breakfast for your family, our Homemade Breakfast Sausage makes a great addition to your morning menu. We love the classic combo of pork and sage, along with the sweet touch of apple and the flavor of onions. This low-carb breakfast sausage is sure to make any morning better!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 apple, peeled, shredded, and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons margarine
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pork, apple, onions, sage, and pepper; mix well. Form mixture into 12 patties.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt margarine. Cook patties 3 to 5 minutes per side or until cooked through and browned. Serve warm.
How about a Tomato Scramble to go with your breakfast sausage?
Read NextTomato, Bacon, and Cheddar Grits