Luscious Lemon Squares
Updated January 26, 2017
- SERVING SIZE
- 3-inch square
- CHILL TIME
- 7 Hr
Treat yourself to a little piece of sunshine! Our Luscious Lemon Squares look sunny and bright and have lots of lemony flavor. This is a great one to make for a picnic or summer potluck, 'cause it's a no-bake, make-ahead dessert. Plus, everyone will love it!
What You'll Need:
1 (12-ounce) can low-fat evaporated milk
1 (3-ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
cup boiling water
3 tablespoons lemon juice
2 cups reduced fat graham cracker crumbs
6 tablespoons margarine, melted
4 drops yellow food color (optional)
What To Do:
- Pour evaporated milk into a small metal bowl, cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, dissolve gelatin and stevia in boiling water. Stir in lemon juice. Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour, or until syrupy.
- In a small bowl, combine crumbs and margarine; set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish. Press remaining crumbs into bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Beat evaporated milk until soft peaks form. Beat gelatin until tiny bubbles form. Fold evaporated milk into gelatin, then pour over crust and sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Cover and refrigerate 6 hours, or until set. Cut into squares.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.