Super Strawberry Fluff
- 5 Min
Here's an easy, low-fat, strawberry dessert recipe that'll taste heavenly, but won't cost you any work at all. Our Super Strawberry Fluff combines two of our favorite fruity flavors to create an easy dessert that'll really satisfy your dessert cravings!
What You'll Need
- 1 (0.3-ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin mix
- 1 (1-ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) container sugar-free frozen whipped topping
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, cut into quarters
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk gelatin mix, pudding mix, and water until smooth and thickened. Stir in whipped topping until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in strawberries, pineapple, and marshmallows. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you love super strawberry recipes, then check out our collection of Healthy Strawberry Desserts!
Read NextSuper Strawberry Fluff
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 61
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4g 2 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.6g 1 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 120mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 12g 4 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 4.5g 0 %