Summer's Best Peach Crumble
Updated May 29, 2020
- COOK TIME
Oh the simple tasty pleasure of a ripe and juicy summer peach! Our Summer's Best Peach Crumble is a warm and comforting dessert that lets you enjoy this classic recipe anytime of the year!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen sliced peaches, thawed and drained (see Notes)
- 6 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine peaches and brown sugar in prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Sprinkle graham cracker topping over peaches and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until peaches are hot and bubbly. Serve warm.
Check This Out!
- You can also use fresh peaches! Just make sure they are sliced thin and you may need to add 5-10 minutes extra cooking time.
- When peaches are at their sweetest, there's nothing better! Here are some other ways to enjoy them: Peach Glazed Pork and Peaches and Cream Trifle will get everyone's mouth watering!
- Summertime means picnic time! Don't miss our collection of 10 Healthy Picnic Food Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.