Summer's Best Peach Crumble
- COOK TIME
Oh the simple tasty pleasure of a ripe and juicy summer peach! Our Summer's Best Peach Crumble is a warm and comforting dessert that lets you enjoy this classic recipe anytime of the year!
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) package frozen sliced peaches, thawed and drained (see Notes)
- 6 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine peaches and brown sugar in prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Sprinkle graham cracker topping over peaches and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until peaches are hot and bubbly. Serve warm.
- You can also use fresh peaches! Just make sure they are sliced thin and you may need to add 5-10 minutes extra cooking time.
- When peaches are at their sweetest, there's nothing better! Here are some other ways to enjoy them: Peach Glazed Pork and Peaches and Cream Trifle will get everyone's mouth watering!
- Summertime means picnic time! Don't miss our collection of 10 Healthy Picnic Food Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.