Peanut Butter Fudge Squares
- CHILL TIME
- COOK TIME
Indulge a little with our Peanut Butter Fudge Squares! This decadent peanut butter fudge recipe is great for gift-giving or for enjoying with family and friends during the holidays. We love simple it is to make and how delicious the results are!
What You'll Need
cup white baking chips
- 1 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2
cup crushed low-fat butter crackers (about 31 crackers)
- 1 1/2
cup sugar-free chocolate chips
What to Do
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt baking chips 45 seconds, or until melted, stirring occasionally until smooth. Add peanut butter, honey, and vanilla; mix well. Stir in crackers and chocolate chips until thoroughly combined. Press mixture into baking dish.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm. Cut into 1-inch squares. Store in refrigerator.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 64
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.