Holiday Cranberry Cobbler
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
It can be hard to find low sugar desserts for the holidays, which is why we came up with our oh-so-yummy Holiday Cranberry Cobbler! Made with everyone's fall-favorite cranberries and chopped pecans, this dessert recipe is so full of flavor, no one will know it's diabetes-friendly. Plus, we bet they're going to ask for seconds!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar blend, divided
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons margarine
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, combine cranberries, 1/4 cup brown sugar blend, and orange zest; mix well. Pour into a 9-inch pie plate. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, combine flour, oats, pecans, and remaining 1 tablespoon brown sugar blend; mix well. Add margarine to the flour mixture and mix until crumbly. Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over cranberries. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Read NextSuper Strawberry Fluff