Creamy Tropical Fruit Salad
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
Did you know this creamy salad recipe is a traditional Southern side dish in the southeastern United States? Sometimes it's eaten with dinner and sometimes it's enjoyed as a yummy dessert. We like it both ways, and if your diet allows, Creamy Tropical Fruit Salad is great with some chopped pecans.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (1-ounce) instant sugar-free, fat-free pistachio pudding mix
- 1 can (8-ounce) crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 1/2 cups fat-free frozen whipping topping, thawed, divided
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, pineapple with juice, and yogurt until well blended. Stir in 2 cups whipped topping. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Place 1/2 cup of mixture in 8 dessert cups and dollop with remaining whipped topping.
Read NextAnytime Broccoli Salad