Homestyle Pea & Cauliflower Salad
- CHILL TIME
With fat-free Ranch dressing and fat-free mayonnaise accompanying this salad chock-full of fresh veggies, it's completely guilt-free! Our Homestyle Pea & Cauliflower Salad definitely deserves a spot at your table!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 3/4
cup chopped cauliflower
cup chopped onion
cup (2 ounces) chopped roasted cashews, no salt added
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
cup fat-free Ranch dressing
cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 1/2
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine peas, celery, cauliflower, onion, cashews, and bacon bits.
- In a small bowl, combine Ranch dressing, mayonnaise, parsley flakes, and sugar substitute. Add dressing mixture to pea mixture. Mix gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Gently stir again just before serving.
Test Kitchen Tip:
You can easily thaw peas by placing them in a colander and rinsing under hot water for one minute. Drain well before using.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.