Lemony Tomato Shrimp Salad
A splash of homemade lemony dressing adds lots of sunshine to our Lemony Tomato Shrimp Salad. This heart-healthy light meal is sure to brighten your day.
What You'll Need
- 4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 large firm ripe tomato, cored, cut in wedges
pound frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 2 tablespoons lemon vinaigrette
What to Do
- On each of 4 salad plates, arrange one-fourth lettuce.
- Top with tomato wedges and shrimp.
- Drizzle dressing on each.
Try our recipe for Zesty Lemon Dressing. It's light and tasty! Click here for the recipe.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.