Peachy Keen Gelatin
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Yes, we know "peachy keen" is sure an old-fashioned phrase, but boy does it ever fit this old-fashioned style peach gelatin mold. Add some tasty whimsy to your next gathering and serve up our Peachy Keen Gelatin.
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) package sugar-free peach gelatin mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (15-ounce) can sliced peaches, with juice reserved
- 1 (4-ounce) jar pureed peach baby food
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
What to Do
- In a saucepan, combine gelatin with boiling water; stir until it dissolves. Add juice from peaches and mix well. Stir in pureed peach baby food, sliced peaches, and almond extract; mix well.
- Pour into 1-1/2-quart square dish.
- Refrigerate about 4 hours, or until gelatin sets.
Read NextAnytime Broccoli Salad