Very Berry Dutch Baby
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
A Dutch Baby is basically a large baked pancake that can be filled with practically anything. In our recipe for Very Berry Dutch Baby we've added lots of fresh berries, so you can enjoy something sweet for breakfast with your loved ones.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Pour margarine into a 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and vanilla. In a small bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, and salt; whisk into egg mixture until smooth. Pour batter into pie plate.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown and center is set.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, cornstarch, and water until smooth. Add strawberries and blueberries and bring to a boil. Cook 5 to 6 minutes, or until thickened and berries have softened. Spoon berry mixture into pancake and serve.
Read NextFlourless Banana Pancakes