Flourless Banana Pancakes
- COOK TIME
They'll be hurrying to the breakfast table as soon as they hear you're cooking up these Flourless Banana Pancakes. All you need is five simple ingredients and a skillet, and you can cook up these low-fat pancakes that everyone is going to go bananas for!
What You'll Need
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas until mushy. Add remaining ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Coat a griddle or skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-low heat until hot.
- Pour 1/8 cup batter for each pancake onto griddle and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until bubbles form on top. Gently turn over pancakes and cook 1 more minute, or until golden brown. Repeat until all batter is used.
- Serve with a sprinkle of confectioners' sugar or a drizzle of sugar-free maple syrup.
- Make sure you use gluten-free baking powder if you want these banana pancakes to be totally gluten-free!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.