- 5 pancakes
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
If you like your pancakes a little lighter and a little sweeter, you're going to love these thinner Rolled Pancakes. The sprinkled brown sugar in this low-fat breakfast recipe will help you get your day started on a sweet note!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar or brown sugar Splenda for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a small bowl, whisk flours, baking powder, and salt. In a medium bowl, beat eggs, milk, butter, and vanilla; slowly whisk into flour mixture until almost smooth.
- Heat a 6-inch skillet over medium heat until hot. Spray with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet, swirling the skillet to spread evenly. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until edges start to separate from sides of skillet. Carefully flip over and cook 1 to 2 more minutes, or until golden.
- Transfer pancake to a plate, sprinkle with brown sugar, roll up, and serve. Repeat with remaining batter.
Read NextFlourless Banana Pancakes