Decadent Peanut Butter Pudding Pie
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
You don't have to ignore your sweet tooth when it's telling you to eat something rich and creamy. Our Decadent Peanut Butter Pudding Pie uses lighter ingredients, but has so much flavor you'd never even know!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 (4-serving) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 (1.5-ounce) package peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 (9-inch) reduced-fat graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
In a large bowl, using a wire whisk, combine milk and pudding until thickened. Whisk in peanut butter, vanilla, and 1 cup whipped topping. Stir in peanut butter cups.
- Pour mixture into pie crust then spread remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping over pie. Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
Read NextNo-Bake Key Lime Pie