Crustless Apple Pie
Updated March 23, 2017
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
With all the old-fashioned taste of traditional homemade apple pie, our Crustless Apple Pie is one you'll make all year long. Made with fresh apples and the perfect blend of spices; one whiff of this pie will have you running towards the kitchen!
What You'll Need:
6 Granny Smith apples (about 2 pounds), peeled, cored, and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons honey
teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
teaspoon ground cloves
cup light apple juice
2 tablespoons light margarine
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice, honey, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, the nutmeg, and cloves.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring apple juice and margarine to a boil. Whisk in remaining cinnamon and the cornstarch and cook until thickened.
- Arrange a layer of apples on bottom of pie plate and brush with thin layer of sauce. Repeat layers until all apples and sauce are used. Sprinkle top with walnuts.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until apples are soft. Let cool and serve.
Our Crustless Pumpkin Pie is another crustless pie recipe that's bound to be a family favorite!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.03 20 17.